Helpful Tips for Insurance Testing in Montana Registering for a Connole-Morton class does NOT register you with the Pearson VUE testing service. Please register for the exam as soon as possible. It is highly recommended that you plan to take the Pearson VUE exam on the Saturday that immediately follows Connole-Morton Insurance School’s Wednesday-Friday pre-licensing class. Individuals interested in taking insurance licensing exams need the following:
- The test fee for Life & Health (exams 01 and 02) or Property & Casualty (exams 03 and 04) is $59. The test fee for Limited Lines exam 29 or Surety exam 81 is $59. Fees must be paid at the time of exam registration by debit card, credit card or electronic check (also see fingerprint information below). A score of 75 is required to pass an exam.
- Two forms of signature identification, preferably one with a photograph, such as a driver’s license.
- The confirmation number you were given when you reserved a seat for the Saturday licensing exam. You MUST reserve a seat with the Pearson VUE testing service NO LATER than the Tuesday before the Pearson VUE Saturday exam date you have chosen. Pearson VUE’s special registration phone number is 1-800-274-8906.
- You may cancel your reservation no later than 2 business days before your scheduled exam without losing your test fee. Failure to appear for your reserved Saturday test will result in your being charged another test fee when you reschedule to take the exam.
- You do NOT need to apply for your insurance license before you take a licensing course or before you test with the Pearson VUE testing service. Please contact your recruiting insurance company for advice on when and how to complete your licensing application. If, after contacting your company, you still have questions about licensing, contact the Insurance Commissioner’s Office at (406) 444-2040.
For additional testing information contact PearsonVue at: Phone: 1-800-274-8906 Web: PearsonVue.com
Effective July 10, 2004, all candidates for licensure must be fingerprinted before they can receive a license.
Connole-Morton Students receive a preferred rate so be sure to tell them you’re one of our students! To schedule please call the number below.
Fairfield Inn by Marriott 5252 Airway Blvd, Missoula, MT 59808, 1-406-541-8000
Hampton Inn 5110 Southgate Dr., Billings, MT 59101, 1-800-248-4949
Best Western Plus5280 Grant Creek Road Missoula, Montana 59808, 1-406-543-0700
Bozeman C’mon Inn 6139 E. Valley Center Rd, Bozeman, MT 59718, 1-406-587-3555
If your class is not being taught at one of the locations above please check here: Class Locations